Thursday, September 15, 2011

Message in a Bottle

This Magic Hat beer bottle cap totally made my day.It is a lot of things out there; this is just a cute and funny little reminder from some beer brewers in Vermont to navigate with care. Sound advice for someone traveling to a new country for sure. (This beer was consumed in the U.S. pre trip!)

We are currently still kickin it in Barcelona! It's definitely not weird here, it's awesome. I can't wait to tell you all about it! How is everyone back in the US?

4 comments:

  1. I miss you but am so glad you're having such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to here from you

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! I love those bottle cap messages. I once got one that said you're going to marry the person to the right of you... and I was sitting next to a guy friend, but nothing ever happened there! It's a good conversation piece though.

    Glad you guys are having a good time! Miss you!

    P.S. Are you going back to Madrid? The new Bon Appetit has a list of tapas places to check out there. I can send the suggestions if you're heading back that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All is well back in the states. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete