Wednesday, November 6, 2013

good stuff.


Lately I have been taking advantage of the product samples offered to me as a result of keeping up with this little blog. The folks as Applegate sent me what was an entire summers worth of organic hot dogs - grass fed beef as well as pork and beef. I am impressed with the company mantra overall ensuring these dogs are a quality product. It was incredibly generous the amount they sent me, so I also passed along the product to friends and family who seemed to really enjoy them, too!
Bai 5 is a low cal, all natural, antioxidant infusion made from the outer fruit shell of a coffee bean. While not my ideal juice drink (only 5% juice) I can certainly understand the appeal. It was fun to sample all the uniquely named flavors like malawi mango, panama peach and brasilia blueberry. My favorite was definitely the Molokai coconut. 
Now for the real good stuff.  The Naked Grape delivered me some boxed wine the other day! Getting a box of wine in the mail? Score. Their Pinot Grigio is a delicious blend which also contains gewürztraminer, viognier and Riesling. It is light bodied and crisp with aromas of lemon, pear and honey. The 3 liter box retails for about $20 and keeps the wine fresh four weeks after opening. The box is also available for their Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon and Pinot Noir which I am looking forward to tasting in the future.
*All products were complimentary*

5 comments:

  1. Great products to sample! I am always up for hearing about low cal drinks to sample, but boxed wine? Yes Please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to know there's a tasty boxed wine out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could definitely be down for some good boxed wine. I'll have to try that brand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually have those organic hot dogs in my freezer. This summer I experienced these dogs on the grill and I have to admit they are quite good! Especially after not eating a hot dog in a couple of decades. As for the boxed wine, a definite score!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have randomly been craving hot dogs and will have to check these out!

    ReplyDelete