Monday, January 23, 2017

goodies | Eataly, Merchant, Pabu + more


Standout dishes and drinks: 
Boston, Newton, Watertown, Hingham | Nov + Dec 2016, Jan 2017

Linguine alle Vongole @ Eataly
Hamachi Blood Orange Crudo @ Eataly
Aloha Weisse, Nightshift @ Branch Line (not pictured but really good here this month: White Anchovy Toast w/rotisserie tomato, Trumpet Mushrooms w/ sumac oil)
Smoked Sea Trout w meyer lemon, crispy brussels sprout leaves, radish @ Merchant
Sake / Spicy salmon hand roll @ Pabu
Happy Spoon - oyster, ponzu creme fraiche, uni, tobiko, ikura @ Pabu
Excellent, go-to sushi @ Super Fusion
Insalata: baby arugula, gorgonzola, San Daniel prosciutto, port soaked figs, wood grilled shrimp @ Alma Nove
The Commodity (tequila cabeza, strawberry infused campari, east india sherry, lemon) @ The Hawthorne
Asparagus, panchetta, poached egg pizza @ Brewers Fork

It is sort of crazy how many good food and drink pictures sit in the archives of my phone. I am constantly snapping away and saving them for a rainy day. I hope you enjoy the mash up!

3 comments:

  1. What a delicious two months! I feel so lucky to live just a few blocks from Branch Line. I can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so yummy. I haven't been to Branchline in a year. I need to change that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RM and I walked through Eatly a few weekends ago but didn't have time to hang out long (or have a Spritz, which is my FAVORITE drink!)- we are dying to go back and your dish there is one of our favorites! We were also just talking about how we need to go back to Branchline... such good food!

    ReplyDelete